NTI Echo 3. The Best Cloning Software. It Simply Works. Make an exact copy of a HDD or SSD, with Dynamic Resizing
- From:NTI Corporation
- Buy New: $19.99 (On sale from $39.99)
as of 4/22/2018 10:21 UTC details
- You Save: $20.00 (50%)
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Seller:NTI CORPORATION
- Sales Rank:246
- Operating System:Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.06
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Versatile: One-to-One Cloning, Dynamic Resize Cloning & Partition Cloning
- Flexible: Filter Cloning & User Defined Cloning
- Powerful: Able to clone Windows, Linux, Mac, or Windows/Linux/Mac multi-OS partitions
- Usage: Perfect for upgrading to a larger HDD or faster SSD. Also good for making a duplicate HDD as standby
- Installed on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Limited RAID support: Type 1 or Mirroring type only (other RAID types not supported), available on v3.5, get your free update to v3.5. Does NOT support encrypted or dynamic disk types.
is the perfect solution for all your cloning needs. It is a smart cloning software that allows you to make an exact copy of your computer's HDD to another HDD or SSD. NTI's design makes this once tedious upgrade task a breeze for users of any age. (Video Tutorial:
- Dynamic Resize Cloning: With a single click of the mouse Echo will clone your entire hard drive (i.e. Operating System, Programs, Data, Partitions, etc.) to another drive. Dynamic Resize cloning method uses Echo' smart cloning technology and will automatically resize the original drive's partitions to fit onto a smaller or larger replacement drive. This is the default and recommended cloning method.
- Filter Cloning: Allows users to exclude certain files from the cloning process. Echo will make a clone of your drive and at the same time exclude the files you have selected from being part of the newly cloned drive. An ideal solution for when the target drive is too small for all of the source drive's data.
- Partition Cloning: Allows for partition only cloning for users that need more flexibility. Perfect for cloning just the Operating System partition on a user's computer hard drive to a new smaller solid state drive.
- One-to-One Cloning: Retains the original hard drive's partition structure and size when cloning to a replacement drive. With this cloning method if the new drive is larger than the original drive the unused space on the new drive will be left unallocated for future use.
- User Defined Cloning: Enables the user to adjust the size of the partitions on the new drive. This cloning method allows the user to customize the replacement drive by increasing or decreasing the partition sizes to fit their free space requirements.
(Note: Not intended to work with Dynamic Disks. Limited support on RAID: type 1 or mirroring only, available in v3.5)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by LinuxIsAFad.com