Study Guide for LPIC-1 Exam 102 [Online Code]
- Buy New: $49.99
as of 4/22/2018 10:30 UTC details
Availability:Available for download now
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Languages:English (Spoken), English (Subtitled)
- Platforms:Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Mac, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Mac Snow Leopard 10.6
- Release Date:November 16, 2016
- Learn Study Guide for LPIC-1 Exam 102 from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
Number of Videos: 5 hours - 87 lessons
Obtaining a Linux administrator LPIC-1 certification requires that you pass two exams offered by the Linux Professional Institute: The LPIC-1 101-400 and the LPIC-1 102-400. This course prepares you to pass the LPIC-1 102-400. It's targeted at learners who've used Linux for at least a year, who have a basic understanding of Linux commands, and who've either prepared for or already passed the LPIC-1 101 exam.
Taught in a clear and easy to understand manner by a Linux pro with more than 25 years of experience, the course will help you earn your LPIC-1 certification and become a professional Linux administrator.
- Move ahead in your career path to become a certified LPIC-1 Linux administrator
- Learn everything you need to know to pass part two of the two part LPIC-1 exam
- Designed for learners who've already prepared for or passed part one of the LPIC-1 exam
- Covers all of the Linux Professional Institute's LPIC-1 exam 102-400 course objectives
- Prepares you to manage Linux systems like Red Hat, Debian, SUSA, Kali, and more
Ted Jordan has more than 25 years of Linux and Unix programming and training experience working for companies such as General Motors, Silicon Graphics, and Sun Microsystems. He now leads Funutation Tech Camp, a Massachusetts based company that's taught more than 25,000 children how to write computer games, program battle robots, and build websites. Ted earned an MS in Mechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley. He holds the LPIC-1, Linux+, SUSE CLA Linux Administrator, Network+, A+, Security+, Solaris Administrator, and Certified Ethical Hacker certifications.
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|
- Processor: Any
- RAM: Any
- Hard Disk: 1GB
- Video Card: Any
- Supported OS: Mac El Capitan 10.11, Mac Yosemite 10.10, Mac Mavericks 10.9, Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, Mac Lion 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac Leopard 10.5, Mac OS X, Macintosh
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by LinuxIsAFad.com