Study Guide for LPIC-1 Exam 102 - Training DVD
- Buy New: $49.99
as of 4/22/2018 10:26 UTC details
- Seller:O'Reilly Video Training
- Sales Rank:27,867
- Operating System:MAC OS X
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.22
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Learn Study Guide for LPIC-1 Exam 102 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
- Comes with Extensive Working Files!
Number of Videos:
5 hours - 87 lessons Ships on:
DVD-ROM User Level:
Obtaining a Linux administrator LPIC-1 certification requires that you pass two exams offered by the Linux Professional Institute: The LPIC-1 101-400 and the LPIC-1 102-400. This course prepares you to pass the LPIC-1 102-400. It's targeted at learners who've used Linux for at least a year, who have a basic understanding of Linux commands, and who've either prepared for or already passed the LPIC-1 101 exam. Taught in a clear and easy to understand manner by a Linux pro with more than 25 years of experience, the course will help you earn your LPIC-1 certification and become a professional Linux administrator.
- Move ahead in your career path to become a certified LPIC-1 Linux administrator
- Learn everything you need to know to pass part two of the two part LPIC-1 exam
- Designed for learners who've already prepared for or passed part one of the LPIC-1 exam
- Covers all of the Linux Professional Institute's LPIC-1 exam 102-400 course objectives
- Prepares you to manage Linux systems like Red Hat, Debian, SUSA, Kali, and more
Ted Jordan has more than 25 years of Linux and Unix programming and training experience working for companies such as General Motors, Silicon Graphics, and Sun Microsystems. He now leads Funutation Tech Camp, a Massachusetts based company that's taught more than 25,000 children how to write computer games, program battle robots, and build websites. Ted earned an MS in Mechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley. He holds the LPIC-1, Linux+, SUSE CLA Linux Administrator, Network+, A+, Security+, Solaris Administrator, and Certified Ethical Hacker certifications.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by LinuxIsAFad.com